[rescue] stupid bill gates pic and trimming quotes

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 11 22:37:12 CDT 2001

I_DID-JUST_NOT_AS_MUCH_AS_YOU_MAY_HAVE_LIKED!

The original post was trimmed, but I wanted to keep the context of the
original post (how I came to the image).

BTW - I subscribed to the classic computers maillist, as you suggested Bill,
but the digest is unreadable! Nearly every pst has 2 or 3 other *complete*
posts included...

That thing just sits in my inbox, I really can't even read it.

Compared to that list, there is no problem here - but that list should not
be the standard by any means!

Ken
(PS I trimmed off 12 lines from this post)