[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Will Jennings rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 11 17:42:15 CDT 2001

Are you kidding? I've cancelled dates to go get computer stuff before...
Hell, I think one of the main reasons my last gf cheated on me was because I
got to where I was more interested in the computer stuff in her garage than
I was in her... Going to your gf's house and talking to her dad and messing
with old computers in their garage probably makes for an unhappy gf, LoL..
I've also been known to talk about how many computers I could have if I had
spent all the money I've spent on dates on computers instead... heh...

Will J