[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 11 16:53:07 CDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 05:27:23PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:
> But, as I said, I can't realisticly take such a trip anytime real soon.

Josh, if you were foolish enough to drive to texas for this junk,
I'd definitely have to take you out to a strip club and get you
drunk.  You sound like you need to get out away from the computers
for a while (and if *I* am saying this, its pretty bad..)

(I remember the first time I went to a full-nude strip club.
 Walked in, was like thought "uh. women. lots of them. walking
 around. completely naked.  not a stitch on. and one of them
 just said hi. *brain implosion*")

Of course, a couple of months later I realized that strip clubs
were an incredible waste of money, and that I just ended up going
home frustrated.  It was much nicer to spend the same amount of
money taking someone out on a nice movie / dinner date or something.

(this was pre-Amy)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford