[rescue] (no subject)

Eli Bottrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 11 14:31:42 CDT 2001

I thought the point of the ISA slot in the tivo was so you could put a network
card in it and pull the video off? So why not use your netapp, and just rotate the
video off of the tivo, or watch it on a PC from the netapp? You also have the
bonus of being able to access your video library from anywhere on your network.

I'd have to agree with Reagen though, I think that a PC with a ATI Radeon All in
Wonder or three might be the better solution.

    - Eli