[rescue] Just Wrong: SGI Fridge

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 10 15:53:08 CDT 2001

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

It's rumored that around Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 03:29:02PM -0400
Al Potter <apotter at icsa.net> wrote:
>=20
> 	http://home.planet.nl/~mourits/koelkast/

I've actually always wanted to do the opposite.  I have an old
dorm-fridge and an old microwave.  I was going to mount up some kit
inside the fridge and put a tube in the microwave..so it looked like an
appliance, but was really a comp.  To me that's art. =20

I'd _love_ to have this fridge tho, keep it under my desk with some
india pale ale waiting.......

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD--