[rescue] HP 720 (I Think...)

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 10 13:52:17 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 01:44:22PM -0500, Hatle, Steven J. wrote:
> Hrm- run PA-Risc NeXTStep on 'em. Almost nicer than my black hardware.

Are HPs (712 specifically) sync on green?  I have a nice Gateway
15" screen (Vivitron 1572, I think), and it just refuses to work
with my HP, but my Dell Ultrascan (one of the nice ones, not one of the
crappy ones, which I also have) works just fine.  I'm wondering if maybe
the Dell accepts sync on green, but may be the Gateway doesn't.  I don't
have any documentation on either monitor...

When I bought the HP, I was intending to load NextStep on it and run it on
that 15" display...

--
Joshua D. Boyd