[rescue] HP 720 (I Think...)

Phil Schilling rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 10 12:44:56 CDT 2001

Up to this point so far....
> BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak wrote:
> I need to scare up one of those funky HP keyboards,
> before I can get mine to do anything great.  It is OK on a terminal.
>
> Bob,
> 	I got an extra HIL keyboard around if you want for price of shipping?
>
> Phil Schilling
> pjschilling at gcstech.net

I will TAKE IT!  Yeah!

Do I send check first or how much approximately, or wait until it gets
here and send you the shipping, etc.....

Is there anything strange in hooking it up?  I see something like
an RJ45 or a little bigger (kind of like a ps2 keyboard by IBM)
on the back marked HIL keyboard.  I am assuming it goes there,
but I have seen a second little dongle box in surplus that goes
somewhere in the keyboard line, but I hope that is not needed.

R.D. Keys
7604 Mine Shaft Road
Raleigh, NC 27615-6026

Thanks!

Bob

Bob,
	I will have to look when I get home tonite, have both of the running 700's
there.  I can't remember wether you need the box for the mouse.  I've got
all of it and will throw in a mouse for you too.  I send it out and let you
know what shipping is.  Probably go monday.

Phil

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat
you with experience" (Dilberts Rules of Order)