[rescue] HP 720 (I Think...)

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 10 11:43:48 CDT 2001

> BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak wrote:
> I need to scare up one of those funky HP keyboards,
> before I can get mine to do anything great.  It is OK on a terminal.
>
> Bob,
> 	I got an extra HIL keyboard around if you want for price of shipping?
>
> Phil Schilling
> pjschilling at gcstech.net

I will TAKE IT!  Yeah!

Do I send check first or how much approximately, or wait until it gets
here and send you the shipping, etc.....

Is there anything strange in hooking it up?  I see something like
an RJ45 or a little bigger (kind of like a ps2 keyboard by IBM)
on the back marked HIL keyboard.  I am assuming it goes there,
but I have seen a second little dongle box in surplus that goes
somewhere in the keyboard line, but I hope that is not needed.

R.D. Keys
7604 Mine Shaft Road
Raleigh, NC 27615-6026

Thanks!