[rescue] SS20's AUI port

Guess rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 10 10:27:46 CDT 2001

I just want to set up a very small network at home(max
3 hosts) so it would be nice to use BNC instead of
UTP. Don't need so many cables connecting to the hub,
quite a mess u know.....

The AUI on SS20 is a very tiny one. I suppose it is
not common to find the tranceiver for its type. If
there is one, may I know what is the model/part no.
and from which manufacture ?

Thank you