[rescue] Using an Adaptec 29160N SCSI card in an Ultra10

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 10 09:30:00 CDT 2001

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude,  I was saying that they were available.
I suspect that they *might* work,  Probably likely that they *would* work,
but if you can either confirm or deny this, I would be interested to know.
Sun hardware tends to work well with Symbios chipsets, but I cannot confirm
this one in particular, nor do I have any knowledge of OS support for it.

George