[rescue] hrm, Onyx, looks cheap

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 9 15:34:00 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 01:26:33PM -0700, Drew Schatt wrote:
> On a semi-related note, does anyone have a line on where I can buy just an
> onyx case?  No ps, motherboard, or anything except the metal and plastic
> bits of the case needed...

Err, Onyx, no.  However, if you just an Onyx style case (instead of an
actual Onyx case), there are lots of possible machines to choose
from.  For instance, on ebay now, there are a pair of 4d/340 machines, and
that is the same case style.  Challenges and Crimsons are also
possibilities.

--
Joshua D. Boyd