[rescue] Rescued HP C1708T scsi somethingorother... what is i t?

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 14:44:41 CDT 2001

> Alas, this HP thingy does not look to have that kind of expandability.
> But, for a buck......(:+}}... I get the fun of hauling the remains out
> to the curb, and watching the PeeCee freaks poke at it before the
> trash man gets it......(:+}}...  It amazes me, what I haul out to
> the curb, that they will poke over.... just to see if any PeeCee
> bits are there.  I get some really strange looks out of those folks.

Yeah... I see this too. I laughed at some guys who got all excited about a
bunch of CGA monitors I placed for trash pickup. It was even funnier because
it had rained all morning and the cases were wet. Can you say Rice Crispies
(snap, crackle and pop). They took them anyways (great, since I had to pay
by the bag for trash pickup).