[rescue] what the...

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 13:47:49 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 02:37:03PM -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> Josh wrote:
> > These machines are just naked O2s right?  Is there anything
> > else missing?  I see that they are untested.  And they don't have the AV
> > option, but everything else is so right that naked and without AV IO could
> > be OK.  Can always add it later...
>
> Power Supply seems to be MIA... right?

On 2 out of the three, yes.  That might be a $30 to $65 item.  There
aren't a whole lot on ebay right now to compare with.

However, if the price doesn't bo much higher, the memory and hard drive
alone should be worth more than the paying price.

Unless someone has something bad to say about the one with PS, I'm likely
to leap at it.

Uhm, is there anything I should know about the monitor requirements?  I'd
want to use it with a Dell monitor (ultrascan) that does 1280x1024 and
even 1600x1200 (which is just scary since it is a 17" mon).  I find info,
and it loks like it should work, but not entirely sure.

--
Joshua D. Boyd