[rescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1828 - 16 msgs

Mario A. Graziosi rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 13:02:35 CDT 2001

Looks to me like an indigo2 clone stuffed into a Generic PC Tower
if you look at the ports in the back, its the same orientation and layout of
a I2, and there is an impact-ready backplane and P/S
the the cpu itself is not a MIPS obviously, and there are way to many slots in
the card cage...

-mario-

=====
--