[rescue] Printing to the 'net

Phil Schilling rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 10:33:33 CDT 2001

I run vpn from home to office and have 3 printers on separate jetdirects can
print from home to office no problem no exposure to the internet by the
printers or print servers.

On that subject anyone want to help me tweak a printer config for an IBM
3262 band printer with a perle conversion box.  I keep getting an over 132
chars error on the perle.  Need to limit line length somehow.  Maybe add
hard returns to the lines in the files printed?  Not sure and would
appreciate some help.

Thanks
Phil Schilling

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat
you with experience" (Dilberts Rules of Order)