[rescue] What is a good terminal?

Kurt Mosiejczuk rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 09:45:36 CDT 2001

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> Now this is something that will likely open a small holy war :)
>
> Personally I like the DEC VT320. Small, works like a charm.

Now, I love the vt320, I have one and it's small and works great...

I still have special places in my heart for the TAB132 and
the clamshell terminal.  Heck, I don't even remember what
the clamshell really was, but I remember that being able to
do lowercase was an UPGRADE and that people said you could
roll it down a flight of stairs and it would still work...

I saw one at the Rochester Hamfest this year, but by the
time I decided I might want it, that vendor had packed up
and left....

--Kurt