[rescue] Printing to the 'net

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 09:31:29 CDT 2001

Huh?

Firewall/VPN == exposed directly to the Intenet?

Isn't the point of the VPN to *prevent* direct access over the internet
(without appropriate client software).

A printer only accessible via Firewall/VPN is not, AFAIAC (As Far As I Am
Concerned) is not directly accessible over the internet - the VPN puts *my
workstation* on the private network...

Ken