[rescue] E3000

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 05:32:05 CDT 2001

Mike,

I've got 3 cpu boards (the best ones, there are different version, some of which won't run 250mhz. These do)

I've got a *few* 250mhz modules.... like 27

no ram yet, though I've got a line on a couple gig.

if trading, what I need is ss20 ram, a U1/200e or U2anything or...?

I'm still thinking of trying to do colo stuff, so other bits might be interesting.

I've also got in my pile a bunch od sunpci atm cards. If you can move them, I'd
be more than happy to wholesale or whatever.

I've got a ton of stuff and a decent way to get more, but I don't really want to
compete too much, and I'd take less money in general to move the parts I don't
need faster.

One thing I've got an overabundance of- like 8 or 9, is diff scsi and cabling.

anyway- I got yer 3k parts, lacking ram

-Christof