[rescue] What is a good terminal?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 20:20:54 CDT 2001

With the number of subscribers ready to scream "Jihad" at a moment's
notice, I thought I'd ask. :)  Sometimes the fireworks are cool...;)

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  6:19pm  up 20 day(s),  8:32,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01