[rescue] WTB: 15"-17" Sun monitor

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 18:33:50 CDT 2001

>What is in (near) Putney?

Landmark College - VERY small, The total student body is something
like 450. They specialize in salvaging ADD and LD types who are deemed
to have potential not reflected by their grades. They only offer an
Associate of general studies degree, but they claim to take people like
me and make them capable of staying in a 4 year school without having to
leave due to chronically low GPA.

>Ken
>(who is this >< close to graduating from The Graduate
>Center of Marlboro college in Brattleboro, VT.)

Whoa. From the maps I've seen, Brattleboro is pretty close. Small world,
or something like that. I have an ominous feeling there isn't much in
Putney. One of the pages in my admissions packet implies that if you need
to buy anything, a trip to Brattleboro is in order.