[rescue] WTB: 15"-17" Sun monitor

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 17:11:17 CDT 2001

Anybody in the northeast want to sell a 15"-17" Sun monitor?
(The usual 13W3 connector, 1152x900)

For academic reasons, I am about to move from Seattle, WA to Putney, VT, and
really don't want to subject my 20" Sun monitor to the terrors of shipping.
I figure a smaller one has a better chance of survival and would
be less financially painful to ship. (I won't have much in the way of
transportation available.)

Everything big is staying with the parental units, but there's no way I'm
going without at least one Sun, as I am now a hopeless addict.

-Mike Hansen