[rescue] Screw (software) emulators!

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 6 22:39:11 CDT 2001

James,

Thanks for the answers - I always appreciate your insights...

It would be an interesting toy, if priced in the WTF price range of $100 -
$150, with some reasonable OS...

I noticed the software emulation site I listed before had some form of IBM
1401 emulation - that would be interesting to look at too...

Ken