[rescue] Cheap Turbodiesel Wagon?

Al Potter rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 6 16:38:10 CDT 2001

> Cheap? 8^)

Asking $3000, the salvage value on the engine is about $3500 BTW

> Condition?

Decent, High mileage.

540K miles, about 150K on the rebuilt engine.  Black 4 door w/ tan MB Tex (hi
quality vinyl) interior.  A couple of small rust spots here and there.  Your
basic dependable beater.  I'm selling it because we're not driving it (we have
two other turbodiesels) and I'm getting tired of insuring it.

The 540k is a + in that it is eligible for two of Mercedes' three high mileage
grill badges.

> Please let me (and the list) know (casual interest, always looking for a
> deal)...

Since you asked......   8-)

AL