[rescue] But what if the bad man takes my money?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 6 07:18:55 CDT 2001

Being retorical - a large percentage of "grown-up" America have, use, and
suffer under credit cards - either they are unaware of the risks, or accept
them. I suspect it is a mixture, but I suspect the majority of credit card
users accept the risks.

IMHO Credit cards are a reasonably secure and flexible financial instrument.

Ken