[rescue] several second lag...

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 5 21:40:02 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 07:35:30PM -0400, nick at snowman.net wrote:
> Crucial.com is close to that.  I don't think it's worth buying generic ram
> anymore (www.pricewatch.com, ~19$/256meg pc133 dimm)
> 	Nick

The closest I see is 125.99 for 512megs of PC 133.  Hmm, if you have 4
dimm slots, you can get 256 PC133 dimms for $40 apiece, so I guess that
fits the bill.

Now, lets see if they have reasonable payment options.  It seems that they
do accept wire transfers.  I've always wanted to do a wire transfer (it
sounds so big and important, like when my dad used to comment about wiring
a million here or there for work).  I will have to call my bank and find
out what the fees for doing such are.  Do y'all suppose it is much?

--
Joshua D. Boyd