[rescue] Delorean specifications

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 5 11:56:03 CDT 2001

See my earlier post - and http://www.delorean-owners.org for any info on
DeLorean cars.

I have rescinded my position of DeLorean Authority,and happily pass that
manlte on to Amy forthwith. ;^)

It has been my pleasure to spark this passionate debate, from one minor
commment based on another minor cooment about Dave McGuire needing a
time-travel machine.

BTW - Is Chrysler/MB bringing the UNIMOG to the US?

Ken