[rescue] several second lag...

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 5 01:03:54 CDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 03:30:34PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Agreed, I didn't even think about having multiple apps open at one time...
>
> She does close programs as she goes along, right?

Usually.  Sometimes will have both AOL and IE, or AOL and word, or IE and
Word.  Don't think Ive ever actually seen her with all three open.  Trying
to ween her off of AOL.  Just need dad to configure her verizon email for
her, and convince her to start telling her friends to email her at the new
place.

--
Joshua D. Boyd