[rescue] Deloreans...

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 5 00:53:43 CDT 2001

Ken,

Not trying to make a hibit on contradicting you Ken.... this is the 2nd
time in the last few minutes, although, I am behind in email...... I was
told/read/whatever that Deloreans were Ford V6's.  In Auburn I looked at
one, but don't recall seeing anything that looked Buick.

I think the Buick probably would have been better, actually.

One more thing....you say under the hood..... aren't Deloreans rear/mid
engine cars?

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA