[rescue] reflective material?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 21:05:26 CDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 01:34:36PM -0400, Jeff Borisch wrote:
> I went to home depot and they showed me some mirrored privacy film that you
> stick to the glass. Other than that they didn't know what I was talking
> about.

i hate home depot.  they never know what i'm talking about.  crappy place.

although that stuff they offered you might actually do the trick, it reflects
the "evil rays" (heat causing ones) and let's the "good rays" (ones that make
light) in.  that's a super over simplification, but those damn linux user group
people made me drink beer, it's not my fault. :)

-brian