[rescue] Deloreans...

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 21:01:29 CDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 01:00:32PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:

> If I had $9k to spare for a second car, I would definately be going for
> something convertible.  Couldn't rightly say what though.  Maybe custom
> make an M3 convertible.  But that would have to be a pretty old car to fit
> it and the parts in for under $9k, and I don't think age is an asset here
> like it is with mustangs.

i spent $3k on my 1979 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce.  it's gonna require a couple
grand total to get it up to snuff (bodywork and interior mostly, i can do the
mechanical shit myself) and when it's done it's gonne be a KICK ASS car.

i cannot wait.  i really need to get to work on it.  argh, lack of cash bad.

-brian