[rescue] reflective material?

Jeff Borisch rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 12:34:36 CDT 2001

I know all the gurus and guruettes of home depot and the like hang out here.
I'm trying to find some of that material like the mirrored blinds for car
windows are made from.

I went to home depot and they showed me some mirrored privacy film that you
stick to the glass. Other than that they didn't know what I was talking
about.

I thought about those first aid blankets that are supposed to reflect body
heat but I bet those are more expensive that a roll of whatever kind of
insulation this stuff is.

ObSun: I need to put a sheet of the stuff in the windows upstairs to keep as
much light energy out as possible. That's where the computers are and it
gets hot up there these days.

Thanks!
jeffrey

ps cool to hear you on the radio, Bill