[rescue] What have I got?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 00:18:53 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 09:42:48PM -0700, Goldarg wrote:
> http://www.lzrd.net/~goldarg/010803
> pict003 - pict0017

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   i'm cursed.  IE isn't smart enough to
show PMG inline, and my copy of Opera (beta for solaris, i should check for a
new version, i'm gonna do that RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW) is braindamaged when it comes
to graphics of any kind (only loads the top half, bottom has is gunky nonsense)

*sigh*  guess it's time to load netscape.  i HATE netscape.

> Taken with my $25 mini black digital camera I got from comp geeks.

woo, cheap cameras rock.

> Works great outdoors in bright sunlight, Not so gread inside with poor
> lighting with its lack of flash.

from the top half of the first pic it looks fine. :)

> Worth the money tho.

good.

-brian