[rescue] dead framebuffer?

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 3 22:17:11 CDT 2001

I powered one of my ss5's today that i hadn't had on for awhile.  Much
to my dismay, i got no video signal to the monitor when it booted up.
It did however, fully boot as i was able to telnet into it.  figureing
that it was a bad connection, i fiddled with the video cable. When that
didn't help, i plugged in another monitor (both monitors are known
functional GDM-17E10's) When that didn't help, i shut down the machine,
and plugged the framebuffer into another sbus slot, but still no signal.
Then i put the framebuffer in another ss5 but still no dice.  Any ideas?
or is it dead?  Thanks in advance.

   -Dan Sikorski