[rescue] Mac Appliance

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 3 11:43:46 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 12:40:23PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:

> I guess it will get optimized when someone thinks they need it.  I mean,
> obviously it works fine without being optimized in the TiVo.

see, that's not good enough for me.  it should be optimized because that makes
it better no matter what.  period.  end of sentence.  did i mention i have a
PDP-11 with only 32K of memory?  yea optimizing!!!!!!!!

i'm only half kidding of course.  there is no good reason to NOT optimize other
than it's boring as hell.

> The Cray wouldn't run at only 33mhz would it?

and why not?

-brian