[rescue] Mac Appliance

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 3 11:01:13 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 11:51:11AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Yes.  And they're rather zippy.

i wish the cardset on ebay for the 11/70 woulda been nice and cheap for me, i
would have LOVED to get an 11/70 hobbled together.  oh well.  up to $222.50
now.

>   That was my point..."why interpret the postscript twice" was what
> the NeXT developers said.  Sorry if I was unclear.

i don't know squat about the NeXT boxes other than they are pretty friggin cool.
but wouldn't it be kinda easy to implement distributed objects for the printer
and use it that way?  now THAT would be funkily cool.

-brian