[rescue] Temperature Monitoring?

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 3 09:07:58 CDT 2001

>>-----Original Message-----
From: sambo at charm.net [mailto:sambo at charm.net]

Nothing kludgy about it. I think I'll be inserting a probe sometime over
the next week. Find a nice way to mount the display on the front of the
case and All should be well. You say it has two sensors? Great! one for
drives and one for processors. Couldn't get batter than that.<<

I may have mis-spoken.  My thermometer DOES have two sensors, one remote,
one inside the 'credit-card' sized unit - which limits the ability to
monitor the temp in two remote places.  In your case (with this unit) you
could see what the temp is inside the case, and outside, but not in two
'inside the case' locations at once.

But I don't doubt that there are rigs with two (or more) remote sensors.

BrianD