[rescue] Dave M. - Cray curiosity

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 2 23:37:32 CDT 2001

Search and siezure (I misspelled it before) - most HS kids I know have
studued this topic very carefully and know exactly where it is and is not
safe to keep their "stash".

Mike N. appeared to have a very detailed knowledge of the Rape statues in
Maryland (two year difference rule, etc.)

A comparison was being made between the two, implying that like the
teen-ager, Mike N.'s understanding of the Rape Statute in Maryland may be
bourne out of a desire to avoid prosecution...

Still confused? Sorry, that's the best I can do...

Ken