[rescue] cde problem

Moe rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 2 21:58:34 CDT 2001

hi guys,
   I'm running solaris 7 on a sparc box. From my pc, i'm running exceed
6.1. I can see the solaris login, i'm able to login but crashes with
this error:
 Sdtperfmeter:Error

   Here is the output from /var/dt/Xerrors:
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Escape,_Key_Cancel" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Home,_Key_Begin" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F1,_Key_Help" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "Shift<Key>F10,_Key_Menu" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F10,Shift_Key_Menu" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>KP_Enter,_Key_Execute" to type
VirtualBindg
Warning: Cannot convert string "Alt<Key>Return,Alt_Key_KP_Enter" to
type Virtuag
/usr/openwin/bin/xset:  bad font path element (#42), possible causes
are:
    Directory does not exist or has wrong permissions
    Directory missing fonts.dir
    Incorrect font server address or syntax

thanks,
moe