[rescue] WTB: Good 'antique' computer for education

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 2 14:03:44 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 06:37:16PM +0000, koyote at koyote.cx wrote:
> > ok, i'll help qualify this a bit.  i'm as efficient now that i'm
> unemployed and
> > get 12 hours of sleep a night as was when i was working (at work by 7am,
> usually
> > get to bed between 2-3am)
>
> Yep- I'm up from 5 hours sleep to 7-9 hours sleep a day. No difference in
> energy at all. Hell, I may even do a bit less not having a place to Go Do
> Important Stuff.

So, maybe that is why the 12 hours aren't helping him.  It's because he
isn't being presured to go do something.  All I know is I seriously need
to goto bed at a reasonable time tonight.  I can't keep up with this late
nights talking.  Luckingly, no pressing morning things ever on this
weekend, so can really catch up there.

--
Joshua D. Boyd