[rescue] Axil 245s (SS/5 clones) available...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 2 13:52:26 CDT 2001

Mike,

The Axil 245s are yours - please confirm your interest in and supply your
shipping address, and I will get them out ASAP.

Do you want "the whole lot" @ $78 (2 systems, 4x 8 Meg SIMMs, spare Axil 220
MB)?

I prefer PayPal, but other payment forms accepted...

Thanks,

Ken Hansen
110 Jamieson Drive
Pennington, NJ 08534