[rescue] Re: Temperature Monitoring?

Chris Powell rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 2 07:18:46 CDT 2001

You could try taping/gluing a Thermochron(s) to the inside of the SS20. A
Thermochron is a small metal can (looks like a thick lithium coin cell)
which will log temperature at set times for later downloading to a
computer (Linux port of the drivers are available, perhaps someone has
tried it with Solaris).

http://www.ibutton.com/ibuttons/thermochron.html

Chris.