[rescue] interesting auction...

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 1 16:38:12 CDT 2001

On August 1, Ken Hansen wrote:
> They take regular 3 1/2" drives SCSI-II (50 pin) - room for two, if you yank
> the floppy (SCSI cable/power cord set up for two drives already)...

  Yes but do you have the little U-shaped metal brackets that screw into
the chassis, the ones that you screw the drive(s) into, then screw the
whole assembly into the machine?

  Actually, if it has a floppy that's actually accessible from the
outside of the box, then you do have that bracket, so I've answered my
own question. :)

  I will think about it.  I really like 245s.

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Laurel, MD