[rescue] interesting auction...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 1 15:59:25 CDT 2001

I in no way need them - the same seller has a REAL nice 3000 VA 208V UPS for
$125 (buy it now), and a 5 pack of SS/10 w/cache CPUs (it seems)

If you want two, and a few other folks want one or two, I'd be happy to part
them up - but I really don't want to have three more SS/5s in the
basement...

Dave, feel free to grab them (I am very happy with my SS/5-170 ;^)

Could I intrest you in two Axil 245 boxes (w/o built-in framebuffer? no ram,
no HD, 85 MHz, $30/each - take 72 pin 36 bit RAM...)

Ken