[rescue] Sun 4/260 or /280 Availiable in Portland, OR

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 1 15:56:41 CDT 2001

--part1_108.375781d.2899c709_boundary

Now I can't remember if it is a 4/260 or 4/280. I just took a quick glance at
the nametag when I was there yesterday. A scrapper friend of mine just got it
in. He is planning on scrapping it but hasn't touched it yet. If anyone is
interested I can get more info. As you know they are big and heavy. I can
arrange shipment. If someone offered him twice scrap value he would sell it.

Let me know if there is any interest. My off line email address is
whoagiii at aol.com.

Paxton
Astoria, OR

--part1_108.375781d.2899c709_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Now I can't remember if it is a 4/260 or 4/280. I just took a quick glance at
<BR>the nametag when I was there yesterday. A scrapper friend of mine just got it
<BR>in. He is planning on scrapping it but hasn't touched it yet. If anyone is
<BR>interested I can get more info. As you know they are big and heavy. I can
<BR>arrange shipment. If someone offered him twice scrap value he would sell it.
<BR>
<BR>Let me know if there is any interest. My off line email address is
<BR>whoagiii at aol.com.
<BR>
<BR>Paxton
<BR>Astoria, OR</FONT></HTML>