[rescue] WTB: Good 'antique' computer for education

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 1 15:33:08 CDT 2001

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, joshua d boyd wrote:

> Likely.  However, how many truly huge movers do you need?  Most house
> holds seem be be able to get moved with 2 or so large helpers (for things
> like pianos and really old washers and dryers).

I moved last week.  2 adults, 3 kids, and we're all packrats to one degree
or another.  22000lb of household stuff.  The piano and the refrigerators
were the worst of it.

I wound up hiring a cousin of mine and 4 of his friends (construction
workers).  Even then it was tough.

Time to simplify I think.

-James