[rescue] WTB: Good 'antique' computer for education

Kurt Mosiejczuk rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 1 12:19:56 CDT 2001

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> "APPLIED MATERIALS"
>
> "LUCENT"
>
> "AMD"
>
> "BILL BRADFORD"

I know it's not quite the same league, but we moved recently, and while
I moved the stack of pizza/shoeboxes myself, I let THEM handle the 670MP.

I pointed it out to one of the guys and said "That table is actually
a computer, but I wouldn't worry about breaking it, it's built like
a tank."

He said, "I know.  I've moved them before.  We do commercial moves also.
I must say, I've NEVER seen one in a house before."

I felt SO proud =)

--Kurt