[rescue] Alpha/Sparc/NeXT/SGI to donate/sell

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 1 11:29:21 CDT 2001

Ken Hansen wrote:

> There will be no slackers in Sambo's basement!

Oh, not just the basement, though it's on all boxen there too. I'm
talking production boxes at my old job (a major financial firm who will
have to remain nameless as I'm currently trying to weasel old hardware
out of them, though a thorough searcher could find my resume easily
enough and figure it out). You should'a seen the results on SMP P-III
Xeon Netfinity boxes (running OS/2!). Zooom!

---sambo