[SunRescue] Why would you need something like this?

William Staniewicz rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 30 05:53:35 CDT 2001

I had to ship some personal belongings from the USA to my
residence here in NL. I went to one of the packaging
services in NH and the woman figured the cheapest way would
be via the USPS. It was about 30 lbs and cost $45. There
was also a little documentation to fill out but it wasn't
too bad. The items I was shipping were my old Lionel train
set... Funny, I had to clean out a whole house of things
that included things I had inherited from my parents and grandparents.
Besides the train set I had another 80lb box with very
personal memories. Things I could NOT throw out, sell,
give away.

		-Bill