[SunRescue] FS/FT/whatever: mystery SPARC motherboard

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 28 17:07:55 CDT 2001

I've got a 501-2308 mystery sparc motherboard here, for
sale/trade/whatever (I just need it out of the way, but
dont want to toss it).

Bunch of us got these a few months ago from a guy on
eBay.  Looks to have been the heart of some embedded
system (Kodak photoprocessing, maybe?).

Has on board:
	9pin serial port (console)
	4Mb RAM (and 4 72pin SIMM slots)
	3 SBus slots
	NCR SCSI chipset, SCSI In/Out ports (50pin HD)
	NVRAM/IDPROM/etc
	ATX (?) power connector
	Parallel Port and Ethernet Port 50-pin (@!?) ribbon
		connectors on the motherboard
	Internal SCSI 50-pin ribbon connector
	4-pin HD-style power connector
	Has solder pads for a Sun kb/mouse, serial port B, and
		a parallel port

Picture of the board is at: (stuck it on my flatbed scanner):
http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/sparcboard.jpg

The board itself is the size of an 8.5"x11" piece of paper.

Let me know if anybody is interested.

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net