[SunRescue] RE: Sun part number info request...

Naji Alkateeb rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 28 14:58:58 CDT 2001

Bill,

I am very interesting in talking with you
Offline In regards to this... I have all
the Content dating back to IPC's thru present
day Sun  Already ... It can be loaded onto a
palm... Also SoftTech Solutions already
has a product called the On-line Detective.

The Professional version provides complete
diagnostics and troubleshooting for every piece
of Sun Hardware ever made!!   The Std version
is very reasonable and it provides All P/N's and
Xoptions.

SoftTech also is coming out with  a Web based version
where you can use any Wireless device to access the
content...  I have received a Beta version - Its fantastic.

Naji